Your cart is currently empty.
Summer is the time to enjoy peanut butter in its full glory. The creamy and crunchy texture and sweet taste of peanut butter makes it the best thing to eat with fruits, veggies, and even ice-cream. Let’s look at some ways you can enjoy peanut butter in summers and fulfil your fitness goals as well:
Peanut butter smoothie
Peanut butter smoothie is an excellent way to beat summer heat. It is a healthy and delicious smoothie which can be made in no time. You can use either Peanut Butter Sweetened or unsweetened for this recipe; both will give you different flavors, so try them both out!
To make this peanut butter smoothie, all you need are:
- 1 cup of milk (you can use any type of milk that you have on hand)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Peanut butter and jelly are a classic combination, especially for kids. It's also a great way to get them to eat their fruit, since they'll likely be more interested in the peanut butter than they are in eating an apple or banana. In fact, many people prefer peanut butter sandwiches over cookies because they're less sweet and more filling and if you add nuts into the mix (like almonds or walnuts), then you've got yourself an extra boost of protein.
If your family likes PB&J sandwiches, then try spreading some on bread instead of making a sandwich out of it. This way everyone can enjoy their own personal slice without having any leftover bits stuck between two pieces of bread at the end!
Creamy peanut butter dip for fruit
Peanut butter dip is a delicious way to eat fruit. It's also an easy way to get in some protein and healthy fats, so it's perfect for summertime snacking.
You can make peanut butter dip by mixing peanut butter with yogurt, honey, or both!
Savory peanut butter sauce for veggies
Peanut butter is the perfect savory sauce for vegetables, noodles, and rice. It can be made in advance and used later as a dip or spread.
- Chop up your veggies into bite-sized pieces. Place them in a bowl and add some peanut butter, salt, pepper, and soy sauce (optional). Mix well until all the vegetables are coated with peanut butter sauce.
- Serve as an appetizer with crackers or breadsticks.
- Use this spicy peanut butter sauce as a dip for potato wedges.
- Use this sweet & spicy peanut butter dressing over greens salads or kale salads.
- Make some extra-spicy ramen noodles by adding some chopped peanuts while boiling water; once cooked add some soy sauce along with other ingredients like carrots etc., stir well before serving hot!
Peanut butter is the best way to beat summer heat
It's healthy and filling. Peanut butter is a great source of protein, which helps keep you full for longer periods of time. It's also high in fibre, vitamin E and magnesium--all nutrients that can help you stay energized throughout your day or workout session!
It's easy to make at home. If you have access to some fresh peanuts (or even dry roasted ones), all you need is a food processor or blender and some salt before making your own delicious spreadable treat at home!